Dec 12, 2011

Unforeseen


I dreamed I was missing
You were so scared
But no one would listen
Cause no one else cared

Salam 'alaik .

Kabare ? 

MP3 sedang berlagu di telinga .
I love to hear from Westlife , Maroon 5 but now
Linkin Park mendendangkan Leave Out All The Rest .




After my dreaming
I woke with this fear
What am I leaving
When Im done here ?

Itu lah . 
Semestinya kita tak dapat nak jangka
apa yang akan terjadi esok / minggu depan / bulan depan / taun depan ??
Masih menjadi rahsia Allah .
Siapa yang da tau 16 hari dari sekarang dia breakfast makan apa ?
*sila kenyitkan mata kanan* :)


So if you're asking me
I want you to know

Sudah tentu sangat susah bagi seseorang
untuk tidak meneruskan apa yang sentiasa dilakukan .
Kita dah biasa makan nasi tiap-tiap hari , 
erm, agaknya kalau sebulan tak makan nasi ,
mesti rindu nak makan nasi kan ?


When my time comes

Forget the wrong that I've done
Help me leave behind some
Reasons to be missed

Tapi tak semestinya bila tak ada nasi, kita tak makan .


And don't resend me

And when you're feeling empty
Keep me in your memory
Leave out all the rest

Hidup mesti diteruskan .
When life gives 100 reasons for you to cry,
it gives 1000 reasons for you to smile .
Then, just smile !


Forgetting all the hurt inside

You've learned to hide so well
Pretending someone else can come
And save me from myself
I can't be who you are

Linkin Park menghabiskan baris terakhir .

I can't be who you are .

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Transparent Teal Star